Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ask Mary Jarvis Q&A Forum now Open!

Hi Yogi's

Welcome!
Let's Chat Bikram Yoga! This is the Q & A Forum where you can post any and all questions you have about Bikram Yoga. If you have questions about the essence of the yoga series, the individual postures, injuries you may have, the essence of teaching, or anything else related to the Bikram Yoga, I want to talk about it.
I may not post all the questions you send because some of you yogi's will be asking the same questions. Don't be bummed if your question doesn't show up. I get a lot of them and I have to prioritize.

To submit a question:

Email me at globalyoga@yahoo.com

In your subject line please write "Question: anything you want to ask"

For example, if you send me an email, write in the subject line, "Question: How many times should a student drink water in class?"

If you don't begin your subject line with "Question:" it will be ignored. I have too many emails I have to sift through.

I have been practicing Bikram Yoga for 24 years now. I love teaching it, practicing it, and chatting about it. This yoga is Scientific Method. It is a beautiful combination of Raja Yoga and Hatha Yoga.

You can absolutely
Change Your Body and Change Your Life
with this amazing yoga no matter what is wrong with you!
How great is that?


Mary

No comments: